Sunday, September 12, 2010

What is Sachin Tendulkar really like?

I am not a great fan of cricket but there are some sports people whom I am in awe of. Sachin Tendulkar is certainly one of them. A lot is being written about him of late, because he completed 20 years in international cricket. He’s lasted, unlike many others. However Sachin has always been a bit of a reserved person and I have always been curious as to what he is really like, inside.

There is no way of knowing, unless ofcourse one knows him well. I had no hopes of doing that, so the next best thing was to see whether his hand revealed it. Some of my readers know that I am a palmist, but a palmist who firmly believes that you cannot tell the future from one’s palm. I do believe that the hand reveals one’s temperament though. I have analysed Sachin’s hand here, on this post, on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment